BirchStreet's Inventory Control Application accurately tracks and costs perpetual inventory at any number of inventory locations at your property. The application is fully integrated with BirchSteet's eProcurement Application to automate purchases.
The system can also be integrated with your back-office accounting system to update your General Ledger, accounting for all inventory-related transactions. The system supports multiple valuation methods.
The Inventory Control Application seamlessly integrates with BirchStreet's Declining Checkbook feature to charge outlets upon fulfillment (and/or on Inventory take) to track true food costs by outlet. The application features detailed inventory and cost-by-outlet reporting.
Works with most bar code scanners.
Inventory Control Application includes:
- On-Hand Quantity Tracking
- Multiple Valuation Methods
- Requisitions (storeroom-to-outlet, outlet-to-outlet)
- Fulfillment to outlets and inventory locations
- True Cost-by-Outlet tracking
- Transfers, Returns (including cross-property transfers)
- Physical Inventory Counts with Bar Code Scanner
- Wireless compatible
- Par Values
- Plan Purchases - automatically computes replenishment order quantities
- Automates PO Generation for Inventory Replenishment
- FIT - Fast Implementation Tools (a number of tools to speed the implementation including reading legacy system files to load items master and cost history)