BirchStreet's Inventory Control Application accurately tracks and costs perpetual inventory at any number of inventory locations at your property. The application is fully integrated with BirchSteet's e-Procurement Application to automate purchases.
The system can also be integrated with your back-office accounting system to update your General Ledger, accounting for all inventory-related transactions. The system supports multiple valuation methods.
The Inventory Control Application seamlessly integrates with BirchStreet's Declining Checkbook feature to charge outlets upon fulfillment (and/or on Inventory take) to track true food costs by outlet. The application features detailed inventory and cost-by-outlet reporting.
Works with most bar code scanners.
Inventory Control Application includes:
- On-Hand Quantity Tracking
- Multiple Valuation Methods
- Requisitions (storeroom-to-outlet, outlet-to-outlet)
- Fulfillment to outlets and inventory locations
- True Cost-by-Outlet tracking
- Transfers, Returns (including cross-property transfers)
- Physical Inventory Counts with Bar Code Scanner
- Wireless compatible
- Par Values
- Plan Purchases - automatically computes replenishment order quantities
- Automates PO Generation for Inventory Replenishment
- FIT - Fast Implementation Tools (a number of tools to speed the implementation including reading legacy system files to load items master and cost history)