BirchStreet’s Inventory Control module accurately tracks and costs perpetual inventory at any number of inventory locations at your property. The application is fully integrated with BirchSteet’s eProcurement module to automate purchases.
The system can also be integrated with your back-office accounting system to update your General Ledger, accounting for all inventory-related transactions. The system supports multiple valuation methods.
The Inventory Control module seamlessly integrates with BirchStreet’s Declining Checkbook feature to charge outlets upon fulfillment (and/or on Inventory take) to track true food costs by outlet. The application features detailed inventory and cost-by-outlet reporting. Customers can set up par values for items, which are assigned color codes to alert users at low levels. Automated PO generation for inventory replenishment can be selected. The system also adheres to any type of valuation method. Access levels and access to storeroom locations can be created for individual users.
AccuBar, a leading component of the BirchStreet solution, offers cloud-based beverage inventory management and digital iWineLists for the hospitality and restaurant industry. The seamlessly integrated platform provides business increased visibility, compliance and accuracy into procurement and inventory processes.
BirchStreet offers Android based scanners for easy barcode and data scanning. The Inventory Control module works with most barcode scanners.
Inventory Control module features:
- On-Hand Quantity Tracking
- Multiple Valuation Methods
- Requisitions (storeroom-to-outlet, outlet-to-outlet)
- Fulfillment to outlets and inventory locations
- True Cost-by-Outlet tracking
- Transfers, Returns (including cross-property transfers)
- Wireless compatible
- Par Values with Alerts
- Plan Purchases – automatically computes replenishment order quantities
- Automates PO Generation for Inventory Replenishment
- FIT – Fast Implementation Tools (a number of tools to speed the implementation including reading legacy system files to load item master and cost history)
- Perpetual Inventory with POS integration
- Mobile Barcode Scanners and Take Inventory
Below shows the Inventory requisition workflow process using an example of moving 75 bottles from one location to another: