BirchStreet Capital Projects module offers users an easy way to manage projects and renovations. The system is a valuable business process improvement tool to increase profitability and visibility with ability to track spending and budgets for all capital expenditures.
BirchStreet Capital Projects allows users to improve the management, tracking, budget and spend analysis of any type of capital expenditure project or renovation. Project attributes, alerts and updates are maintained within the system. Supplier RFQs and bids can be submitted and tracked. Once a project is initiated, the system will account for all items purchased and link it to the project for real-time budgets and project status.
Capital Projects integrates directly into BirchStreet’s complete procure-to-pay applications which support procurement, inventory, receiving and AP 3-Way Auto-Matching with eInvoicing interfaced into ERP systems.
The Capital Projects module contains the following features:
- Create Projects
- Define project attributes (start, end dates, etc.)
- Route projects through budgeting approval workflow
- Automatic project lifecycle status updates
- Route project documents through approval workflow
- Submit bids/RFQs & obtain responses from project vendors
- Log purchase orders, receipts and invoices against a project
- Track costs against CapEx Department and GL accounts
- Project status tracking, budgeting and spend reports
- Integrated with eProcurement and AP Automation